2010年3月17日星期三

stress again !!

i wondering .. why u will never listen to me .. and undstnd me ? even i do wat u aso nid to disturb. dont u knw that i was holding a important job for others ppl. wad u knw from me ? yes im jz a such simple student .. but u aso no nid to do till like lock me wad ? idiot ..

For me .. i took my band as my another "brother" .. mebers all are my family .. i enjoy in that .. i happy during that moment .. so i took band very important .. yes .. u may ask why i nid to do so many things? others band wont b like these ...

The answer is .. our band is an independent band .. in school .. school admin wont helps us at all .. we find the money .. solve all the problem by ouselve .. not teacher .. not principal ! is us .. but u never listen bout it and FINALLY .. we become an enermy between us although it is very tiny enermy ..

u will never undstnd me and i will never let u understand .. these is me ..

1 条评论: